Saturday, November 28, 2009

A Funny Little Boy


What a funny little boy. We were all ready for bed when all of a sudden mom is laughing at him because he was wearing a bucket on his head. It was so cute I had to take a picture of it. Cass wanted to get in the picture and they both made funny faces. After taking the picture it was time to brush our teeth and Cutter did his hair cute and funny.

GO BANDIDAS!!!

GO BANDIDAS!!!
This is my brand new soccer team. My team is amazing we all have a great time together and play nice and har! on the team we all have nick names, im tigger theres taz, twilight,lancher, prancer, spits,dots,back side,blondie,baby duck,shripy,spazz,ninja,multi,meg. I love my team and i'm having a blast GO BANDIDAS!!!!!

what i love

what i love
I love sports....my favorite sport is soccer. When ever i get on that feld its just me and the ball and the goal.

Tigger ")

Tigger ")
I abosulty love Tigger. When we went to Disneyland i saw this baby stuffed tigger and i had to get it. I know every thing about Tigger, his song, his saying, and what Tigger's do best!!!!! Tigger is my favorite out of all the character in Winne the Pooh, I <3 him. I guess you could say his my bud my pal.....MY BFF!!!!

FAMILY

FAMILY
I love my family

faimly vacations

faimly vacations
I love going on family vacation... the best one was disneyland

Great Friends

Great Friends
Every where i go i will always have great friends to help me when ever i need it